Chris qualified as a solicitor in 1997 while at a local high street legal aid firm in Westcliff-on-Sea. He then joined BTMK solicitors, eventually becoming a partner in the firm and running their Chelmsford office for 8 years. Throughout his career, Chris has dealt with every type of criminal matter, representing his clients at police station interviews, youth and magistrates’ courts hearings, and in the Crown Court where he appears regularly as a Higher Court advocate. His experience covers the full range of criminal offences, including murder, serious sexual offences and large scale drug production/importation matters.
Chris prides himself on attention to detail in case preparation, and client care including round the clock availability to meet the needs of those he represents. He is delighted to have joined THB solicitors and looks forward to providing a quality service to existing and new clients.
In his spare time Chris enjoys watching his beloved Crystal Palace, horse racing and travel.
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court
- Higher Courts Advocate (Criminal)
- Duty Solicitor in the Magistrates' Court and Police Stations
- Member of the LCCSA
Area of expertise
- Crown Court preparation and Advocacy
- Magistrates' Court preparation and Advocacy
- Youth Court preparation and Advocacy
- Police Station representation
- Motoring Offences