Our Children’s team understand that it can be distressing to be involved in any kind of dispute over children, whether it be where they are to live following a relationship breakdown or how much time they should spend with each parent (or family member). We can help guide you to an agreement that would be in the best interests of your child or children.
Our Children’s Team include members of Resolution, a family law organisation, committed to resolving disputes in a non-confrontational and constructive way. We are dedicated to providing honest and practical advice on the following:
- Arrangements for children in separating families;
- Child Arrangements Orders (formerly Residence and Contact Orders);
- Parental Responsibility;
- Step-Parental Responsibility Agreements;
- Prohibited Steps Order;
- Specific Issues Orders;
- Relocation – national and international;
- Special Guardianship Orders; and
We are one of the few local firms who are able to provide Legal Aid for those who are eligible for funding. Please see our Legal Aid page for more information. We also offer competitive fixed fees so you can obtain initial advice about your rights and options.